Manchester United Away Baby Kit 2017-18
The 1990s saw Manchester United lay the groundwork for an era of unparalleled success - and the new Manchester United Away Mini Kit 2017-18 takes its inspiration from an iconic adidas design, debuted at the dawn of this decorated decade.
Coinciding with the emergence of United favourites Ryan Giggs, Andrei Kanchelskis and others, the original blue kit of 1990-92 and its unique style of shirt would be showcased in memorable victories on the road, as well as in European fixtures and the League Cup Final win over Nottingham Forest.
This contemporary refresh for the 2017-18 season restores its forerunner jersey’s distinctive pattern in a tonal black backdrop; its palette providing a hybrid heritage identity for United’s new campaign.
Now, even the youngest supporters can be part of the jersey’s journey, with this official baby’s kit replicating key visual specifics and signatures, as worn by Manchester United on the field of play.
• Regular fit baby kit
• climalite® technology
• Ribbed crewneck and cuffs
• Snap closures on left shoulder
• adidas 3 Stripe branding on sides
• Sublimation print on front and sleeves
• Elastic waist shorts w/3 Stripes on sides
• Crest heat transferred on left chest and right leg
• Part of adidas sustainable product program
• 100% recycled polyester interlock
more info >
1. Select Size
2. Select Quantity